Dynarex Vitamin A & D Ointment
Dynarex Vitamin A & D Ointment is a multipurpose ointment designed to help treat minor cuts and burns and diaper rash. Made with petrolatum and lanolin, the ointment moisturizes the skin and protects the area by sealing out wetness, helping the skin to heal naturally.
- Minor first aid care
- Tattoo care
- Sunburn and windburn treatment
- Diaper rash and incontinence care
- Chafing and minor abrasions
- Petrolatum and lanolin formula
- Moisturizes and protects
- 3 sizes available
- Sold by the each
- If Vitamin A & D Ointment comes in contact with the eyes, they may become very red and irritated and should be flushed out immediately.
- If swallowed, the ointment may cause vomiting and sever sickness. A doctor or local poison control center should be contacted right away.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
1157 - 15 oz. jar
1150 - 5 gram packets (144 ct.)
Keep Dynarex Vitamin A & D Ointment in your medicine cabinet. It is a versatile, first-aid protective barrier ointment that locks out unwanted moisture and for soothed, protected skin.
Order online today or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with a medical supply professional for assistance.