Wraparound Splash Resistant Goggles
The Kendal Healthcare Wraparound Splash Resistant Goggles are equipped with side shields for added protection and feature a wrap around design for maximum visibility. They have a durable plastic construction and are ventilated to help keep them from getting foggy. They feature a universal sizing to accommodate a wide range of people and can comfortably be worn over most types of prescription eyewear; plus, these safety goggles are also made using latex-free materials, allowing individuals to safely work in an environment that requires eye protection without having to worry about latex allergies.
- Wrap around design
- Splash resistant
- Plastic eyeglasses
- Side shields
- Durable plastic construction
- Universal sizing
- Sold by: the each
- Side shields provide protection from all angles
- Durable plastic lens protects your eyes against harsh materials
- Ventilated design helps prevent the goggles from fogging up
- Features a universal fit that can comfortably worn over most types of prescription eyeglasses
- Latex-free so they are safe for all users, even those who have latex allergies or sensitivities
- Emergency situations
- Infectious splashes
- Working with chemicals/pesticides
- Environments with flying/falling objects
Instructions for use:
Place goggles around the eyes until completely covered. Tighten strap as needed for a secure, yet comfortable fit.
Product Number: 68DP5030G-IM
The Kendal Healthcare Wraparound Splash Resistant Goggles are the perfect choice for anyone that needs eye protection from all angles, even those who have a latex allergy or sensitivity. To order yours today, place an order on our website or dial 1-888-687-4334 to speak to one of our courteous medical supply representatives.