Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Acid Reducer with Cool Mint Flavor 24/Box
Get the heartburn relief you need with Maximum Strength Zantac 150 Cool Mint Tablets, which provide the same fast acting and long lasting quality as its counterpart, Maximum Strength Zantac 150, but with the addition of a delicious and refreshing cool mint flavor. These sugar-free and sodium-free antacids are the #1 doctor recommended H2 brand, formulated with twice as much ranitidine as Zantac 75.
- Prevents and relieves indigestion and heartburn
- Acts within 30 minutes to provide quick relief
- Can last for up to 12 hours
- Twice as strong as Zantac 75
- Great tasting fresh mint flavor
- Packaged with 24 tablets per box
- Sold by: the box
Why Zantac 150 MS is Great:
- Provides a minty cooling sensation when swallowed
- Provides fast-acting heartburn relief within 30 minutes
- Works faster than any other pills to relieve heartburn!
- Provides long-lasting heartburn relief that lasts for up to 12 hours
- The #1 doctor recommended H2 brand
- Can be taken either before or after meals
- Formulated with twice as much ranitidine as Zantac 75
- Sugar-free and sodium-free tablets
Directions on how to take:
- This product is intended for use by those who are 12 years of age and older. For use with those under 12 years of age, please consult with your healthcare provider.
- To relieve symptoms: take 1 tablet with a glass of water
- To prevent symptoms: take 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 – 60 minutes before consuming foods/beverages that are known to cause heartburn
- This product may be taken up to 2 times per day; do not consume more than 2 tablets within a 24 hour period
- Store between 68°-77°F (20°-25°C) and keep away from excessive heat or humidity
Precautions and warning before using:
For a more complete list of precautions and contradictions, refer to the product information accompanying this product.
- This product should not be used by those with an allergy to ranitidine and/or other acid reducers
- Do not use this product with other acid reducers
- Consult with your healthcare provider and do not use this product if you have pain or trouble swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody/black stools
- Do not use this product if you have kidney disease, unless under the advice and supervision of a medical professional
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Ranitidine 150 mg
(as ranitidine hydrochloride 168 mg)
carrageenan, FD&C blue no.1, flavors, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate, sucralose, and titanium dioxide
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ing. Consumer
Effective relief is right around the corner when using these long-lasting and fast-acting antacids, which have a refreshing cool mint flavor. Order yours today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Medical Supply Specialists.