Renucell Healing Cream is designed to treat, manage and soothe the symptoms of mild to severe skin issues. Made with Phyoxolin extract, part of it’s natural plant-based formula, this moisturizer promotes skin cell renewal, heals and fights free radical damage. It is non-greasy, well-absorbed and comes in a 2.5 oz jar.
Do you have skin issues, but are worried about using moisturizers and medicated creams that contain synthetic and potentially harmful ingredients? Then Renucell Body Balm is perfect for you! It is made with the extract of a plant that was used by Australian tribes to treat skin abrasions and burns. This extract, Phyoxolin, works to rejuvenate and restore the skin to its natural function without harsh chemicals and their all-too-common side effects. Its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory power works to build - not destroy - healthy skin at the intra- and extracellular levels. Just apply as needed for smooth, healthy skin in no time!
- Whole body treatment used to manage and soothe the symptoms of mild to the most severe skin issues.
- Reduces redness and roughness
- Clarifies and evens out skin tone
- Refines and smoothes texture
- Encourages skin cell renewal
- Natural, safe and effective alternative to skin-care products that contain drugs, steroids and other synthetic ingredients
- Natural plant-based formula
- Made with Phyoxolin extract
- Calms, rejuvenates and conditions the epidermis
- Fights free radical damage
- Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Not greasy
- 2.5 oz
Directions for use:
Renucell Body Healing Balm
- Clean the affected area
- Apply Renucell to the affected area twice daily, or as needed to soothe and calm irritation
- Do not use on open wounds
Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Centipeda cunninghamii Extract (Phyoxolin), Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide/C13-14 Isoparaffin/Laureth-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tee Tree Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera Juice, Lavender Oil, Geranium Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Grapefruit Oil.
Store at room temperature – avoid storage in direct sunlight or heat.
|Restrictions||May not be available for all Florida Customers|