Did you get the flu for Christmas? Protect yourself and your loved ones from re-gifting the flu!
Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas this year? Many people are getting one gift they didn’t ask for… the flu. According to the Associated Press, there has been an uptake in the number of flu cases that have arisen since Dec. 21st…with the flu becoming widespread in at least 10 states.
In addition to receiving the flu vaccine, there are a number of other precautions that can be taken to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your coworkers while helping to prevent the spread of the flu.
• For starters, if you think you might have the flu you should stay home. To start feeling better sooner, use a Twenty-Four Hour Influenza Kit, which contains easy to use thermometers, reusable hot/cold packs, tissues, and flu pain relievers like ibuprofen and cough drops.
• Be diligent about washing your hands and don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
• Use a disinfectant spray or wipes to cleanse any highly trafficked area, such as doorknobs, countertops, keyboards, phones, light switches, etc.
• Use a flu prevention kit to help protect yourself and your loved ones. Each kit conveniently provides you with protective barriers for the face and hands, as well as an antimicrobial wipe for all those contaminated surfaces.
• Think someone around you might have the flu? Step up your level of protection by using an Influenza Precaution Kit, which comes with a variety of flu prevention supplies, such as N95 respirator masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, facemasks, antimicrobial wipes, and more.
Protects yourself and those around you from getting an unwanted gift of the flu this year. For more flu prevention supplies, visit the cold and flu section of our website today or call us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with a Medical Supply Professional for assistance.