While at the Medtrade Spring Tradeshow in Las Vegas (March 10-12 2014) HomeCare Magazine announced the winners of the Innovative HME Retail Product Awards. One of the 6 award winners is the Metro Walker from Stander Inc.
The discussion style panel of judges based their decisions on the winners for this award on criteria such as:
- The items contributions to the improvement of users’ quality of life
- How well they would work in a retail environment
- The quality of marketing support provided to suppliers
- How innovative the product is
- How functional and user-friendly it is
- The quality and durability of the product
- The aesthetics and style
- Its environmental sustainability
- The ease of retail set-up
- And the pricing – how affordable and cost-efficient it is
As the world’s smallest folding walker with a sleek and contemporary look combined with easy-fold technology and hassle-free maneuverability that effortlessly fits through tight spaces and is great for travelling, it’s no wonder that the award winning Metro Walker is a favorite among patients.
Other award winners include:
- The Rebound Health OTC TENS Unit from BioMedical Life Systems Inc
- The iWalk2.0 Hands Free Crutch from iWalk Free Inc
- The Bax U Posture Support from Think Healthy Inc
- The TidyTop from TidyTop
- The Serta Perfect Lift Chair Model SR 525 from Pride Mobility Products Corp
For more information and purchasing options for the versatile and user-friendly Metro Safety Walker
visit Mountainside Medical Equipment online today.