Drive Medical Full Electric Bariatric Hospital Bed
Crafted for strength and safety, the Full Electric Heavy Duty Bariatric Hospital Bed is a fully electrical bed frame with an ultra quiet and smooth operation. Capable of supporting bariatric patients weighing up to 750 pounds, this electric bed has been designed to provide a larger (48” wide) sleeping surface than most other conventional beds have and it has a durable steel construction that is built to last. Quickly and easily setting up without needing to use tools, this bed also features a split pan design with removable bed ends and an electric hand control to effortlessly alternate between multiple bed positions, and it also comes with a hand crank that can be used to adjust the bed during emergency situations, such as if there is a power failure.
Customers are provided with the option of buying the bariatric bed on its own, with one set of “T” rails, or as a complete bed package that comes with the bed frame, a 48” bariatric foam mattress, and one pair of “T” Rails.
- A fully electric bed frame
- Hand control (included) enables multiple bed positioning for patients
- Heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- Splitpan design with removable bed ends
- Bed sets up rather easily and without the use of tools
- Emergency manual crank (included)
- Low air loss/alternating pressure mattress available (not included)
- Durable steel construction
- Large 48” sleeping surface
- Maximum capacity weight limit of 750 lbs.
Manufacturer’s warranty: (to the original purchaser)
- Lifetime warranty on the welds
- 5 year warranty on the frame
- 1 year warranty on all other parts and components
|Included Features||Bed Only||Bed, “T” Rails||Bed, 48” mattress, “T” rails|
|Bed Height (min)||18.25”||18.25”||18.25”|
|Bed Height (max)||26.25”||26.25”||26.25”|
|Product Weight||328 lbs.||328 lbs.||328 lbs.|
|Maximum capacity weight limit||750 lbs.||750 lbs.||750 lbs.|
Ensure that patients are able to rest comfortably and safely by using the Full Electric Heavy Duty Bariatric Bed by Drive Medical, which features a reliable steel construction and an extra-wide 48” sleeping surface to comfortably and safely accommodate larger patients. Order today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced customer service representatives.