Pico Negative Pressure (NPWT) Wound Vac Pump with 6x8 Dressing
$ 269.00 $ 379.99
Pico Negative Pressure (NPWT) Wound Vac Pump with 6x8 Dressing is a single-patient use negative pressure wound therapy system used healing stage 2 to 4 pressure ulcers and chronic wounds quicker. Smith and Nephew Pico negative pressure system costs less than wound vac companies coming weekly for treatments. A unique dressing design in which each layer works together to ensure that negative pressure is delivered to the wound bed and exudate is removed through absorption and evaporation.
- Patient friendly wound care: PICO reduces therapy time and dressing change frequency, and it is comfortable to wear.
- Compact, discreet design: Fits in pocket/on belt like cell phone for increased mobility and easier routine wear.
- Single use kit: Seven day use time, then just recycle the device when you’re done!
- Cost effective NPWT system: With PICO you will save in wasted dressings, canisters and wound therapy costs.
- Saves time: Patient hospital dressing changes and length of patient care
Revolutionary dressing technology: PICO produces 80 mmHg pressure is easy to learn, easy to apply and easy to operate.
Brand: Smith & NephewBuy Pico Negative Pressure (NPWT) Wound Vac Pump with 6x8 Dressing online from a SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical company today