LIFE OxygenPac Emergency Oxygen Unit for EMTs
Being able to act quickly can make a difference between life and death outcomes when it comes to responding to respiratory emergency situations. The quicker victims receive supplemental oxygen the greater their chances of survival are. The LIFE OxygenPac Emergency Oxygen Unit for EMTs comes ready to use and can be conveniently mounted on a wall where it will always be easily accessible when emergencies strike. It comes with an inhalator and a LIFE CPR resuscitation mask with one-way valve, enabling this one valuable unit to be used for administering supplemental emergency oxygen to both breathing and non-breathing children and adults. It provides the AHA recommended 100% inspired pure oxygen and a variable selection of liter-flow rates with 12 click-stop settings at 0, .25, .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, and 25 LPMs.
**Please note that this unit is intended to be used by EMTs and other professionals who have been trained to administer emergency supplemental oxygen. Accommodating the needs of non-medical professionals, Life Corporation also offers a standard model with 6 & 12 LPM flow rate settings.
- Provides the AHA recommended 100% inspired pure oxygen
- Intended for use by EMTs and other trained professionals
- 90 minute supply of USP grade pure medical oxygen
- 0 to 25 LPM Variable Flow (only for trained EMTs)
- 12 flow-rate settings - 0, .25, .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 25
- Includes an inhalator and a LIFE CPR resuscitation mask with one-way valve
- Simple on/off control lever
- Constant O2 reading supply gauge
- Aluminum cylinder with clear cover
- Includes external two-step instructions
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20” x 6” x 9”
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Sold by: the each
- Saves time and saves lives… just grab the kit and go
- For administering emergency supplemental oxygen to both breathing and non-breathing victims
- Designed so that the same kit can be used for treating children and adults
- Includes an inhalator for administering supplemental oxygen to breathing victims
- Includes a LIFE CPR resuscitator mask with one-way valve for administering CPR to non-breathing victims
- Includes brackets and screws for mounting the unit on the wall
- Cylinder comes prefilled with 566 liters (a 90 minute supply) of USP grade pure medical oxygen (which is stable and doesn’t expire)
- Cylinder can be refilled, replaced, or disposed of when its empty
- Constantly displays how much oxygen is available without needing to turn the unit on (other units need to be turned on to read the gauge)
- Tight seal protects the unit from dust and moisture
LIFE-101 - Replacement Cylinder Assembly (complete with cylinder, valve, gauge & O2 fill)
Manufacturer: Life Corporation
Be prepared to act quickly during emergencies by ordering the LIFE OxygenPac Emergency Oxygen Unit for EMTs today! Order today and take advantage of fantastic low pricing. Simply place your order online through our website or by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our astounding Medical Supply Associates.