LIFE SoftPac Emergency Oxygen Unit for EMTs
Save even more lives by using the LIFE SoftPac Emergency Oxygen Unit for EMTs to safely and effectively administer supplemental oxygen during life-threatening emergencies. This incredibly lightweight unit barely weighs 6 pounds and has a comfortable shoulder strap, making this unit great EMTs that frequently have to carry their equipment and supplies with them. It can be used with victims of all ages and it comes with an inhalator to use with breathing victims and also includes a LIFE CPR Resuscitation mask with one-way valves for using with non-breathing victims. In compliance with AHA regulations, this unit provides100% inspired pure oxygen and offers a variable selection of 12 different liter flow-rates with click-stop settings at 0, .25, .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, and 25 LPMs.
- Provides the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen
- Delivers supplemental emergency oxygen to breathing and non-breathing victims
- For the treatment of both children and adults
- Pre-stocked with a 40 minute supply of USP grade pure medical oxygen
- Portable unit, great for frequent carrying
- Small size of only 14” x 7” x 4”
- Lightweight, weighing only 6 lbs.
- Constant reading supply gauge
- 0 to 25 LPM variable flow (only for use by trained EMTs!)
- 12 click-stop flow-rate settings of 0, .25, .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, and 25 LPMs
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Sold by: the each
- Equips EMTs and other trained professionals to be able to save a greater number of lives, especially when this unit is paired with an AED!
- This one emergency oxygen unit treats both breathing and non-breathing victims and can be used with both children and adults
- Incredibly lightweight and compact, barely weighs a whole 6 pounds
- Comes ready to use and pre-stocked with a 40 minute supply (250 liters) of stable USP grade pure medical oxygen, which never expires
- Cylinder can conveniently be refilled, replaced, or disposed of when its empty
- Oxygen supply level is always displayed, even while the unit is turned off
- Provides full oxygen delivery, under any temperature
- Comes with a wall mount hook that is great for keeping the unit in a safe location where it is always easily recognizable and accessible
- Also fits in a standard wall mounted AED cabinet… and makes a great companion for the AED!
- Portable – Has a comfortable carrying handle and convenient shoulder strap that make this unit great for frequent carrying
- Intended for use by EMTs and other professionals who have been trained to administer supplemental emergency oxygen
- Perfect for frequent carrying, travelling, and taking out on location (such as when responding to calls and staffing public events)
- For use with breathing and non-breathing children and adults
- Prefilled class “C” aluminum cylinder
- 250 liters of USP grade pure medical oxygen
- Resuscitator LIFE CPR Mask and one-way valve (can be used with kids or adults)
- Carrying handle
- Shoulder strap
- Wall mount hook
- External two-step instruction guide
LIFE-2-025 - 0 to 25 LPM Variable Flow (only for trained EMTs)
12 flow-rate settings - 0, .25, .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 25
LIFE-2-101 - Replacement Cylinder Assembly
(complete with cylinder, valve, gauge & O2 fill)
Manufacturer: Life Corporation
Want to save even more lives? Pairing this LIFE SoftPac Emergency Oxygen Unit for EMTs with an AED significantly increases the chances for victim survival. Take advantage of special low pricing and order today! Simply place your order online through our website or by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our astounding Medical Supply Associates.