Airsep Freestyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator & Spare Battery
Airsep Freestyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the newest full-capacity portable oxygen concentrator from AirSep - and the lightest higher-capacity POC on the market today. This unit takes portable oxygen concentrators to a new level by allowing patients to be as active as they can while the unit is in use. Easy to use and operate, the 5 pulse settings allow more complicated oxygen patients to exercise while having all the access to oxygen they need in a single lightweight, portable unit.
- Attractive, contemporary design
- Digital keypad/alarm display
1-5 Pulse settings
- Audible alarms and visual indicators
- Easy to use and operate
- Multiple power options
- Digital display for battery life Includes
- Includes Carrying Bag, Shoulder Strap, Carry-all Bag, AC & DC Power Supply & 2 Battery Packs
- Highest Oxygen Output of Any Wearable Concentrator
- UltraSense Technology for Sensitive Pulse Dose
- User-Replaceable Battery Allows for Swapping Battery Packs On-the-Go, AC or DC Powered
- Incredibly Lightweight & Compact
- Desktop Charger Item #BT032-1 Sold Separately $219
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.5" H x 6.4" W x 4.4" D
- Power: 100-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 11-16 VDC; rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery Duration: up to 3 hours on internal battery
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on the internal battery and AirBelt
Currently the lightest higher-capacity POC on the market and allows oxygen patients to exercise!
Brand: AirSep Corporation - Caire- Chart
Product Number: AS077-B101
Weighing a mere 5.8 lbs., the Freestyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator can be used and recharged all at once through the universal AC/DC power supply. The lightweight AirBelt accessory is included, which allows the user to experience extended battery times between recharges. The AirBelt is extremely marketable to patients because it provides maximized duration times when AC or DC power is not available.
Place an order online or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our trained Medical Supply Specialists for more information.