Alere POC Binaxnow RSV Kit CLIA Waived 22 Test Kit
Detect the RSV virus antigen in nasal wash and nasopharyngeal swab specimens using the Alere POC Binaxnow RSV Kits. This kit comes complete with everything necessary for effective diagnosis of symptomatic patients.
- - Immunochromatographic assay
- - Detects respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
- - Use with nasal wash and nasopharyngeal swab specimens
- - Intended for diagnosis in patients under age 5
- - Results in just 15 minutes
- - Highly accurate, built-in controls
- - CLIA Waived
- - 24 month shelf life
Manufacturer: Alere Toxicology
POC Binaxnow RSV Kit Contents:
- - 22 Test Devices
- - 25 Transfer Pipettes
- - 22 Elution Solution Vials
- - 22 NP Swabs
- - 1 Viral Negative Swab
- - 1 Positive Swab
RSV infections are among the most common respiratory infections in young children, but are easily treated if diagnosed effectively. The Alere POC Binaxnow RSV Kits are designed to provide rapid and accurate detection of the RSV fusion protein antigen.
Order the Alere POC Binaxnow RSV Kits online today or call to speak with a friendly medical supply representative at 888-687-4334!