Caviwipes Disinfecting Pre-Saturated Towelettes, 160 Count
Metrex Caviwipes Towelettes are a non-woven disposable disinfectant, pre-moistened surface wipe that is used to disinfect and clean nonporous hard surfaces like counter tops, examination tables and surgical surfaces.
Kills TB in 3 minutes, and MRSA, HIV-1, HBV and HCV in 2 minutes
CaviWipes Kill Claims:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Influenza A2 Virus
Caviwipes Towelettes Features
Buy Caviwipes Towelettes online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company like Mountainside Medical Equipment that is certified with the United States Government.