Invacare Tracer EX2 Wheelchair
Invacare Wheelchair Tracer EX2 Series is a lightweight manual wheelchair. The EX2 is made with a triple chrome-plated 14 gauge carbon steel dual-axle frame and crossbars for maximum durability.
- Solid Frame made of carbon steel and triple chrome
- Versatility allowed in the height positioning
- Permanent arms available in 16", 18" and 20" widths
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- Heavy-duty inner liners to keep seat and back from stretching
- Rear tires mounted on stationary wheels provide extra stability
- Axle can be adjusted from 19.5 to 17.7 inches
- Large rubber urethane wheels
- 8 inch front casters
- Supports 250 pounds
Upholstery is flame-retardant, while withstanding mildew, bacteria, cold-crack and UV damage
Combining the design and technology available in the 9000 series of chairs, the Invacare Wheelchair - Tracer EX2 Series supports versatility in any medical setting. Adjustable positioning and interchangeable part options makes this chair an excellent choice for a variety of applications.