1. How much does Xeomin cost? Answer: The cost of Xeomin varies from practice to practice. It is important to speak to your practitioner about the costs associated with Xeomin treatments.
2 Is Xeomin safe? Answer: Yes, Xeomin has been evaluated by safety experts and is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration for use in treating facial wrinkles. Xeomin injections are a non-surgical treatment and have been deemed safe after extensive research and testing.
3. What are the common side effects of Xeomin? Answer: Common side effects of Xeomin injections include mild swelling, tenderness, redness, bruising, itching, and rarely, pain or infection near the injection area. Your practitioner will discuss these side effects with you before administering the injections.
4. How long does it take for Xeomin to work? Answer: Most people experience the effects within a few days and, by 1 month, the effects should be fully visible.
5. How long do the results of Xeomin last? Answer: The results of Xeomin typically last from 3 to 6 months and can vary from patient to patient.
6. When can I resume normal activities following Xeomin injections? Answer: It is recommended that you wait at least 7-10 days before returning to your normal activities, including strenuous exercise and participating in sports. It is important to follow any post-treatment instructions you’re given by your practitioner.