MI Paste for Oral Sensitivity
What causes Oral Sensitivity?
Oral Sensitivity can occur for a number of reasons including dental hygiene, exposed roots, whitening, cleanings, decay, cavities and cracks. Sensitive teeth and gums are particularly uncomfortable and are often aggravated by heat and cold. MI Paste can help sooth sensitivity while providing nourishing minerals to help soothe and repair tooth surfaces and oral tissue.
How does MI Paste help with Oral Sensitivity?
- MI Paste coats porous teeth and begins restoring instantly
- MI Paste helps combat the buildup of plaque and bacteria
- The revitalizing formula restores Calcium, Phosphate, and Fluoride (MI Paste Plus)
- MI Paste helps protect and rebuild enamel
What causes of Oral Sensitivity can MI Paste Help with?
MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are excellent for combating the irritation of teeth and mouth tissue from cold air, hot and cold drinks, or sweet and sour food and drinks.
Using MI Paste for Oral Sensitivity
- Apply MI Paste at least twice daily, or as needed for discomfort.
- Use MI Paste in the morning and evening after brushing and flossing.
- MI Paste may be safely used indefinitely.
- Apply a pea sized portion using a finger, swab, or dental tray.
- Use MI Paste in conjunction with brushing, flossing, and preventative efforts.