Ranitidine 150 Mg Extra Strength 60 Tablets
$ 13.69 $ 19.95
Ranitidine HCI (Zantac) is a maximum strength acid reducer used to relieve and treat gastric issues such as ulcers, heartburn and conditions where the stomach produces too much acid. Ranitidine is a Histamine-2 blocker, which means that it helps reduce the amount of acid made in the stomach. These tablets are 150 mg each and come in a 50 tab bottle.
Used to treat:
- Heartburn associated with acid ingestion and sour stomach
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Conditions where the stomach produces too much acid.
Ranitidine Tablet Features:
- Histamine-2 blocker – reduces the amount of acid made in the stomach
- 150mg per tablet
- 60 tablets per bottle
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this medication for more than 14 days
Adult use (12 years and over) only. For children, ask your doctor
Store at room temperature