25 Sterile Empty Glass Vial 10 mL Clear
Empty Glass Vial is a clear, sterile glass injection unit that does not contain any water (pyrogen free). Each vial is sterilized with a dry heat process called depyrogenation. This process removes removal of pyrogens from solution, most commonly from injectable pharmaceuticals.
Glass Vial Features:
- No water in vials (pyrogen free)
- Sterile, dry heat sterilization (dyrogenation sterilization process)
- (other foil colors available)
- Clear glass
- Butyl compound (synthetic rubber) stopper (latex free)
- Size: 10 ml x 20 mm (other sizes are available)
Brand: Mountainside Medical Equipment
Buy Empty Sterile Glass Vials for mixing drugs before injection online at Mountainside Medical Equipment.