Emergency Trauma Response Stop the Bleed Kit
$ 275.00 $ 399.95
Emergency Trauma Response Stop the Bleed Kit. This kit contains FDA Approved medical supplies used by EMS responder's first-on-the-scene of accidents to slow bleeding, cover wounds, and CPR Masks used to help revive a person, if needed.
Some of these events can last minutes to even hours and if a individual is bleeding or hurt, this kit could provide precious time needed until emergency responder's can attend to the injured.
1-Halo Chest Bandage -
Halo Chest Seal is a high performance occlusive dressing designed to treat penetrating chest wounds along with securing other wound dressings. The patented hydro-gel provides superior adhesion to the wound area even when moisture, pleural fluids or blood is present. It will work on patients with heavy perspiration or very wet environments. The highly aggressive tack adhesive of the hydro-gel will enable the dressing to conform and hold to the patient's body.
- 1-QuikLitter Emergency Stretcher- features ten large hand-holds, four on each side and one each at the head and foot, allowing for easy patient handling. With a load capacity tested to 500 lbs, it can be employed for everyday use as a soft stretcher, as a backboard lift assist, as well as MCI emergency patient transport.
- 2-Multi-Trauma Dressings Extra Large 10" x 30"- A sterile, Highly absorbent non-woven trauma bandage designed for burns, lacerations, and fractures.
- 2-Dyna-Blood Stopper Trauma Gauze Roll Bandages- Multi-Purpose wound and trauma dressing stretchable gauze roll made with a non-stick fiber used to cover wounds, burns, and also used as an arm sling.
- 2-Emergency High Strength Pressure Bandage Tourniquets (Israeli Bandage) - A sterile, non-adherent specially designed tourniquet-like bandage used to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds caused by traumatic injuries in pre-hospital emergency situations.
- 2-CPR Pocket Resuscitator masks- is a small device that is used to administer rescue breathing safely mouth-to-mask or oxygen ventilation of a non-breathing adult, or children.
- 4-C-A-T Black Tourniquets- A one-handed tourniquet proven to be 100% effective by the U.S. Army's Institute of Surgical Research as an effective tool to help control severe blood loss from body's extremities in the event of a traumatic wound with significant hemorrhage.
- 2-Foil Heat-Reflective Survival Wraps 52" x 84"- A durable silver foil wrap which may be used to maintain body temperature.
- 1-Blood Clotting Spray- Aerosol Spray that aids in the control of superficial bleeding. Temporarily relieves pain of minor cuts, burns, and scrapes. Helps prevent infection.
- 1-Topical Skin Refrigerant Cold Spray- A aerosol spray used to relieve minor pain, swelling from sprains, bruising, and contusions.
- 1-Protective Coating Bandage Spray- A aerosol spray used to provide a protective coating over minor burns, cuts, and more.
- 4-Pair Of Nitrile Gloves- flexibility, tensile strength, and durable Medical-Grade gloves.
- 1-Pair of Trauma shears- A type of scissors used by paramedics and other emergency medical personnel to quickly and safely cut clothing from injured people.
Brand: Mountainside Medical Equipment
Product number: MME-ACT1
Buy Active Shooter Trauma Response Kit online at Mountainside Medical Equipment. Toll-free: 1-888-687-4334.