Activox LifeChoice Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Pro Model
$ 250.00 $ 3,495.95
With the Activox LifeChoice Portable Oxygen Concentrator Pro Model, being told you need supplemental oxygen doesn’t mean that you have to give up the active lifestyle you love. This lightweight unit only weighs 4.3 lbs and is conveniently portable, providing totally hands-free mobility with a versatile case that can be worn over the shoulder, like a backpack, around the waist like a fanny pack, or carried it like a briefcase. Featuring InovaLabs proprietary Auto Mode and Pulse Wave Technologies, combined with up to 12.5 hours of operation on the internal battery (which is the longest runtime available on a portable oxygen concentrator), this unit efficiently delivers oxygen to keep user’s saturated no matter what type of activities they partake in throughout the day and night.
- Provides portable supplemental oxygen
- No tanks or carts
- Pulse Wave Delivery at 1, 2, or 3 LPM
- Auto Mode Technology
- Quiet Operation
- Up to 12.5 hours of operation on internal battery
- Additional 3 hours of operation with the external battery
- Very lightweight unit weighing only 4.3 lbs.
Standard Kit Includes:
- One LifeChoice Activox Portable Oxygen Concentrator Pro Unit
- Versatile 4-Way Carrying Case with Adjustable Straps
- AC Adapter/Charger
- DC Adapter/Charger
- Standard 7-Foot Nasal Cannula
- Accessory Bag
- Standard 3-Year Limited Warranty (1 year for battery and sieve bed)
- Optional 3-hour external battery is sold separately or with the complete kit
- Ease of use – this unit has large buttons on the control panel that are clearly labeled, easy to see, and easy to push
- Portability – This unit can be used just about anywhere you go… wanna go for a motorcycle ride? No problem. Getting on a long flight? No problem. Going golfing? No problem.
- Multiple charging options – includes both AC and DC adapters for the option to charge while at home, in the car, on the boat, or anywhere there is access to AC/DC power
- This one unit provides the option of switching between 1, 2, or 3 LPMs with a simple click of a button
- BatteryIndicator – Control panel has an on-board battery indicator that lets users know the status of their battery life with one simple push of a button. It tells users the percentage of battery life left as well as the number of hours of operation it will provide before needing to be recharged again.
- Discrete – This unit is quieter than most comparable units, making it ideal for using while watching a movie, play, etc. without disturbing those around you. The attractive carrying bag also helps conceal the fact that you’re carrying around an oxygen concentrator
- Mute button – When the mute function is on the unit will flash lights instead of sounding an alarm
This unit is great for any individual that requires 1, 2, or 3 LPMs of supplemental oxygen. Great for those who wish to maintain their active lifestyle, this unit is extremely lightweight, portable, and has an extended run-time of up to 12.5 hours on the internal battery! This unit can be used while boating, gardening, golfing, playing catch with the grandchildren, sleeping, etc., and is even FAA-approved for use while flying.
What are the advantages of using this portable concentrator as opposed to other models?
- Extended battery runtime – This unit has a longer runtime on the internal battery than other units, providing up to 12.5 hours of runtime on the internal battery (on the 1 lpm setting). Users can also get an additional 3 hours of runtime by purchasing the optional external battery (which may be purchased separately).
- Hands-free use – this unit is strategically designed for completely hands free use. The unit comes with a versatile 4-way carrying case and features an innovative design that eliminates the need for lugging around oxygen tanks or carts. Simply wear the unit like you would a purse, briefcase, backpack, or around the waist like a fanny pack.
- Unlike most other units, this unit has a built-in breath alarm that sounds an alert when it detects that there is no breathing, a low oxygen output, a possible kink in the oxygen tubing, or a possible device malfunction.
- While most other units will deliver one full burst of oxygen, this unit is designed using InovaLabs proprietary Pulse-Wave Technology, which provides a continuous dose of oxygen during the first 30% of the inspiratory period, helping ensure that the oxygen provided is actually used and reducing the uncomfortable side effects from retrograde flow (such as dry noses and nose bleeds).
- This unit also utilizes InovaLabs Auto Mode Technology, which is designed to detect the user’s breaths per minute ratio and then automatically adjusts the patient’s oxygen therapy based on their oxygen demand. As a user’s activity level and breaths per minute ratio changes this device will automatically change the oxygen delivery to correspond.
- Maintenance-free and service-free operation – this unit automatically calibrates itself after 24 hours of non-usage
- Weight: 4.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9.05” Width x ’1.8′Z5” Height x 4.38” Depth
- Mode of Operation: Stationary/Portable
- Flow Control Pulse Settings: 1 LPMeq 2 LPMeq 3 LPMeq
- Sound Level at 10 Feet (3m): 41 dB @ 1 LPM, 44 dB @ 2 LPM, 46 dB @ 3 LPM
- Nominal Wave Volumes: 10 ml @ 1 LPM, 20 ml @ 2 LPM, 30 ml @ 3 LPM
- Approx. Internal Battery Duration: 12.5 Hours @ 1 LPM, 7.25 Hours @ 2 LPM, 6.25 Hours @ 3 LPM
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 VAC; 50-60 Hz Cycles; DC 12-19 VDC orBattery 12-16.8 VDC
- Approx. Internal Battery Recharge Time: 4.5 hours
- Approx. External Battery Recharge Time: 3 hours
- Warm-up Time: 30 Seconds
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% (+/- 3%)
- Oxygen Concentration Sensor Alarm: 85% or Less
- Operational Humidity Range: 15% to 95%, Non-condensing
- Operational Temperature Range: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Operational Altitude Max: 10,000 feet (3,048 m)
- Storage Humidity: Up to 95%, Non-condensing
- Storage Temperature Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
Product number: Activox-Pro
With the Activox LifeChoice Portable Oxygen Concentrator Pro Model users are able to go wherever they want and do whatever they want and can still make sure their getting the supplemental oxygen that they need. Why carry around tanks or carts when you could be using this lightweight and portable unit?! Place an order today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Medical Supply Associates.