Acu-Life 360 Therapy Brace for Ankle, Elbows & Knees, Wrists, Universal
Acu-Life 360 Therapy Brace for Ankle, Elbows & Knees, Wrists (4-in-1)
Use Acu-Life 360 Therapy Brace for Ankle, Elbows & Knees, Wrists (4-in-1) for sprains, strains, arthritis, tendonitis and bursitis.
- After running relief.
- Targeted, easy to apply hot or cold therapy to reduce swelling and relieve pain. Warm to relieve pain and increase mobility.
- Protects and supports the injury while it heals.
- Hot and cold system reduces swelling and relieves pain.
- Maximum comfort and support.
- Treat, protect and support.
- The hot and cold therapy brace provides support to help prevent another injury.
- Easy to Wear: Brace is adjustable to fit ankles, elbows and knees. Place the brace over ankle, elbow, or knee with gel pack (blue side) facing in.
- Ankle: place heel in round opening with the non gel (black) section underneeth foot.
- Knee: Place round opening over knee cap with hook tab on the left side of the brace. fold the hook tab back to attach against the two extention straps - one above and one below the round opening.
- Elbow: Place tip of elbow in round opening.
- For ankles and elbows, secure by holding brace in place and attaching hook tab to the right side of the brace. for additional support attach the two extention straps.
- Adjust as needed for comfort and desired level of support. Brace should feel snug but not tight.
- Warming Instructions: Lay brace flat in microwave and heat for maximum of 5-10 seconds. Allow 1 minute before removing brace from microwave. Test before applying. Brace shold feel warm. Not Hot. If additional warmth is needed, heat in 5 sec intervals. Always flip brace between intervals.Time rated for 600-700 watt microwave.
- Caution: Do not overheat. If overheated too much heat can be transferrd to the skin and cause burns. Do not use with external analgesic products. Do not apply to broken or sensitive skin.
- Cooling Instructions: Place in freezer for ar least 2 hours before applying.
- Caution: Cold therapy not to be used for the induviduals with known or suspected circulation problems. Not to be used in excess of 20 minutes at a time.
- Cleaning instructions: Use cold water and hand wash with mild soap. Rinse thoroughly and air dry away from heat and sunlight.
- Caution: Do not machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, use bleah or fabric softner. always make certain the brace is completely dry prior to warming or cooling.
Avoid excessive weight on brace (may cause gel pack to rupture and leak). Gel is non-toxic - discard if gel pack is punctured, torn or leaks, Watch brace while heating. If brace begins to expand, turn off microwave. Use product only as directed. Product contains natural rubber latex and neoprene which may cause allergic reactions or skin irritations in some individuals. If rash develops or pain persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician. Apply warm or cool therapy for no more than 20 minutes and wait 2 hours before reapplying.