ADC System 5 EMT Blood Pressure Kit
$ 153.00 $ 155.95
ADC System 5 EMT Blood Pressure Kit is an excellent tool for any first responder. This EMT blood pressure unit is an all-inclusive kit containing 5 different blood pressure cuff sizes for emergency use. Neatly packed a durable nylon carrying case, this unit features individual pockets for organization, compact sizing, and a reinforced handle for easy wall mounting.
ADC System 5 EMT Blood Pressure Kit Features:
- Ergonomic design
- Cost effect
- Nylon cuffs feature the Size Guide marking system
- Luer slip connector with quick release
- Includes Diagnostix palm manometer (#804)
- Case measures 10” x 9” x 4” and weighs just 2 ½ lbs.
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve
- Available in Navy or Orange
- Latex free
- 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Calibration Warranty
ADC System 5 EMT Blood Pressure Kit Includes:
- Child size cuff
- Small adult size cuff
- Adult size cuff
- Large adult size cuff
- Thigh AdCuff
The ADC System 5 EMT Blood Pressure Kit is a go-to for emergency medical workers who need their equipment to be organized, easy-to-use and accurate. The kit contains a variety of cuff sizes for efficient treatment of a variety of patients, and includes the ADC size guide to make placement and reading easy.
Item Number: ADC740N, ADC740OR
To place your order for the ADC System 5 EMT Blood Pressure Kit at an affordable price, simply place your order through our website. Or dial 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our accommodating Medical Customer Service Representatives.