Advil Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu Medicine (20 Count) Coated Tablet, 200mg Ibprofuen
$ 11.95 $ 12.59
The power of Advil is now tackling all of your tough cold and flu symptoms in in one tablet dose! Containing 200MG of ibuprofen, this product is the only multi-symptom cold relief that is combined with the #1 selling pain reliever, Advil.
Containing a unique triple ingredient that provides relief of symptoms from both the cold and flu, along with a powerful pain reliever, Advil Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu is sure to provide you with fast acting relief!
Made in the USA
- Do not take more than directed
- Designed for Adults & Children ages 12 years & older
- Take 1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms persist
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24 hour period, unless instructed by a doctor
- Do not give to children under age 12
- Read all warnings and directions before use
- Read and keep carton for complete warnings and information
- When using this product, take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Drowsiness may occur
- May cause excitability, especially in children
Do not use if plastic blister or foil barrier is broken.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in those allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial Swelling
- Asthma, or wheezing
- Skin reddening
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The risk is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning or steroid drug
- Take other medication containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDS (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, etc.)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while consuming this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use:
- In children under 12 years old, as this product contains too much medication for children under this age
- If you've had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever or fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
- If you are taking a prescription MAOI, or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are unsure if your prescription contains an MAOI, as a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist Before Use:
- If you a taking a diuretic
- If you are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, as they may increase drowsiness
- If you are taking any other product containing phenylephrine, chlorpheniramine or any other nasal decongestant or antihistamine
- If you are taking aspirin for a heart attack or stroke, as ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- If you are taking any other drug
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, or have stomach pain that does not get better.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Nasal congestion lasts for more than 7 days.
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs.
- Symptoms continue or become worse.
- Any new symptoms appear