Advil Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu Medicine (20 Count) Coated Tablet, 200mg Ibprofuen
The power of Advil is now tackling all of your tough cold and flu symptoms in in one tablet dose! Containing 200MG of ibuprofen, this product is the only multi-symptom cold relief that is combined with the #1 selling pain reliever, Advil.
Containing a unique triple ingredient that provides relief of symptoms from both the cold and flu, along with a powerful pain reliever, Advil Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu is sure to provide you with fast acting relief!
Made in the USA
- Do not take more than directed
- Designed for Adults & Children ages 12 years & older
- Take 1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms persist
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24 hour period, unless instructed by a doctor
- Do not give to children under age 12
- Read all warnings and directions before use
- Read and keep carton for complete warnings and information
- When using this product, take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Drowsiness may occur
- May cause excitability, especially in children
Do not use if plastic blister or foil barrier is broken.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in those allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial Swelling
- Asthma, or wheezing
- Skin reddening
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The risk is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning or steroid drug
- Take other medication containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDS (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, etc.)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while consuming this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use:
- In children under 12 years old, as this product contains too much medication for children under this age
- If you've had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever or fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
- If you are taking a prescription MAOI, or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are unsure if your prescription contains an MAOI, as a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist Before Use:
- If you a taking a diuretic
- If you are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, as they may increase drowsiness
- If you are taking any other product containing phenylephrine, chlorpheniramine or any other nasal decongestant or antihistamine
- If you are taking aspirin for a heart attack or stroke, as ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- If you are taking any other drug
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, or have stomach pain that does not get better.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Nasal congestion lasts for more than 7 days.
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs.
- Symptoms continue or become worse.
- Any new symptoms appear