Premier Air Wheelchair Cushion with Pump
Proekt O2 Premier Adjustable Air Wheelchair Cushion with Hand Pump used by patients that have existing pressure sores, coccyx pain or may be a high risk of skin breakdown from sitting in a wheelchair for extended periods of time. The soft interconnected air cells provide constant low pressure across the entire cushion seat.
- Air adjustable 4" or 2" cells offer deep immersion to provide excellent pressure redistribution for tissue protection and treatment.
- Dual valve compartments address seating challenges such as pelvic obliquities, sacral seating, and enhances posture control.
- Dual compartments can be adjusted independently to increase positioning and stability for side to side control.
- Nylon breathable cover with non-skid bottom and safety straps.
- Easy to use hand pump.
- Flame resistant, latex-Free neoprene
- 2 year warranty.
- Patch kit included.
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs
Made in the USA
Buy Premier Air Wheelchair Cushion online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company like Mountainside Medical Equipment that is certified with the United States Government.