NewLife Elite Oxygen Concetrator 5 LPM
$ 895.00 $ 1,395.00
Oxygen generator that makes medical prescription strength therapeutic oxygen from the inside room air. Delivering up to 5 LPMs of therapeutic oxygen but only using 350 watts of power, the AirSep NewLife Elite Stationary Oxygen Concentrator is a great unit for home, hospital, and clinic use. This versatile unit has an air outlet option for use with nebulizers and it can also be adapted with a pediatric flowmeter so that it can also be used with infants, children, and those who only need a low liter flow of 0.125–2 LPM.
- Provides up to 5 LPM of therapeutic oxygen
- Air outlet option for use with nebulizers
- Flow lockdown safety feature
- 120 V, 60 Hz unit
- Power efficient
- Has an air outlet option that makes this unit compatible with nebulizer machines, enabling users to receive their supplemental oxygen and nebulizer treatments at the same time!
- Can be equipped with a pediatric flowmeter for use with infants and other patients with low liter flow requirements
- Hassle-free maintenance
- A durable and long-lasting unit
- Quiet, yet powerful operation
*Great for those who require therapeutic supplemental oxygen and also require nebulizer treatments.
- Dimensions = 28.5” H x 15.7” W x 14.5” D (72.4 cm H x 40.0 cm W x 36.8 cm D)
- Weight = 54 lb; shipping weight – 64 lb (24.5 kg; shipping weight – 29 kg)
- Oxygen Concentration = 1–3 LPM: 95.5% - 92.0% ; 4 LPM: 92% ±3% ; 5 LPM: 90% ±3%
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure = 7-9 psig (48-62 kPa)
- Power = 120 V, 60 Hz, 4 amps ; 220–240 V, 50 Hz, 2 amps ; 220 V, 60 Hz, 2 amps
- Power Consumption = 350 watts
- Alarms = Battery test, power failure, high and low pressure, low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor)
Product number: AS005-1
With the AirSep NewLife Elite Stationary Oxygen Concentrator there is no need to sacrifice efficiency in order to get a unit with low power consumption. This unit only consumes 350 watts of power and is still able to deliver up to 5 LPM at 90% ±3%! Order yours today by placing an order using our conveniently easy to use website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced medical supply specialists and place an order by phone.