Alaway Children's Antihistamine Allergy Eye Drops Itching Relief
$ 9.99 $ 14.99
Alaway Children's Antihistamine Allergy Eye Drops Itching Relief used to temporary relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander.
Adults and children 3 years and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
For external use only
Do not use:
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- To treat contact lens-related irritation
When using this product:
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Redness of the eyes
- Itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredient: Ketotifen 0.025% (equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%) (Antihistamine).
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerin, hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide, water for injection