Baseline Skinfold Analysis Caliper with Floating Measuring Tips
The Baseline Plastic Skinfold Caliper with floating measuring tips is an inexpensive solution to measure the fat of a person’s body and not have to spend hundreds of dollars to do so. Spring-loaded arm and floating tips for accurate reproducible results. It measures up to 50mm of skin and comes with tables and booklets.
- - Plastic construction is easy to clean
- - Spring loaded ensures accuracy
- - Measures up to 50 mm scale
- - Floating tips to ensure accuracy
- - Inexpensive alternative to other calipers
- - Easily portable to be used on the go
Instructions for use:
Open the pinchers, pinch skin, and measure fat.
Manufacturer: Baseline Instruments
Product # 12-1112
Know how much body fat you have with the Baseline Economy SF Caliper. To order one today, dial 1-888-687-4334 and speak with a customer service representative.