BCI Digit Finger Oximeter
The BCI Digit Finger Oximeter is a lightweight, pocket-sized portable pulse oximeter that delivers fast, reliable results. Made with a rugged high-impact polycarbonate shell and an light LED display that is easy to read in any light, this oximeter is easy to use and features an auto-off function.
BCI Digit Finger Oximeter Features:
- Fast and reliable SpO2, pulse rate and strength measurements
- Combines monitor and sensor into one
- High-impact polycarbonate shell construction
- One-button keypad, Large LED Display
- Low-battery indicator when battery time drops under 30 minutes
- Auto power shutdown after 8 seconds
- 2 year warranty
- Battery: 16 hours of use, 1400 spot checks, 1 min ON, 2 min OFF
- Dimensions: 2.25" H x 1.7" W x 1.5" D
- Weight: 3 oz. (85 grams) with batteries
- Range: 0 to 99% functional SpO2 (1% increments)
- Accuracy: ±2% at 70 to 99% less than 70% unspecified
- Averaging: 8 pulse beat average
- Range: 30 to 254 bpm (1 bpm increments)
- Accuracy: ±2% or 2 bpm (whichever is greater)
- Averaging: 8 second average
The BCI Digit Finger Oximeter takes detailed measurements including SpO2 percentage, pulse rate, and pulse strength as well. This product is a non-invasive window into what is going on inside the body of your cardiac and respiratory patients that can be carried around the neck just like a stethoscope and can help you to monitor and treat your patient before the onset of symptoms occur.
Order the BCI Digit Finger Oximeter online or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with a trained representative today!