BD U‑40 Veterinary Insulin Syringe 29 gauge x 3/10 mL", 100/Box
$ 21.75 $ 29.95
Do you, or someone you know have a diabetic pet and are looking for the perfect insulin syringe for your animal? Buy BD U-40 Veterinary Insulin Syringes! BD U-40 Veterinary Insulin Syringe 29 gauge x 3/10" needle is carefully designed to make insulin administration more comfortable for pets, which may protect them from squirming and sustaining injuries during the injection process.
BD U‑40 Veterinary Insulin Syringe Benefits:
- Electro-polished for smooth delivery
- Micro-bonded lubrication minimizes friction
- Fine point tip makes insertion easier
- 12.7 mm length accommodates a variety of skin
thicknesses and fur densities.
- 29-gauge thickness reduces the risk of bending
or breaking if a pet moves during injection
- Cost-effective for clinics so you can pass the
savings along to clients
- ½ unit scale marks to reduce the risk
of over- or under-dosing
- Manufactured in Holdrege, Nebraska, USA
- Pet-specific packaging helps drive pet owners
back into the clinic for refill purchases
Note: Not for Human use.
Brand: BD Veterinary Products
Size: 29 gauge x 1/2 mL
Count: 100 per box
Buy BD U‑40 Veterinary Insulin Syringe 29 gauge x 3/10" mL needle online at Mountainside Medical Equipment.