Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Gel 10% Tube 1.5 oz
$ 5.89 $ 7.95
10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Gel is designed to treat mild to moderate acne vulgaris. This acne treatment is made with 10% benzoyl peroxide which is an ingredient known for its antibacterial properties and is known to promote shedding of the skin.
One of the best things you can do for your acne is to use a bacteria-fighting acne medication that will not only act as an antibacterial agent, but also promote keratolysis (the shedding of the outer layer of the skin). Perrigo’s medicated acne gel does just this. With a few simple steps once or twice a day, you will start to see results in as little as 3 weeks. Help revitalize your skin and fight acne with this Bonzoyl Peroxide Acne Gel.
- Topical treatment of mild to moderate acne vulgaris
- Can be used in addition to other acne treatment regimens (e.g. antibiotics, retinoic acid products, and sulfur/salicylic acid treatments)
Directions for use:
- Gently cleanse the affected areas and pat dry
- Apply to the affected areas once a day during the first week, and twice a day thereafter as tolerated.
- Adjust frequency to obtain desired clinical response
**Visible improvements normally occur by the third week of therapy
**Maximum lesion reduction may be expected after 8-12 weeks of use
**Continuing use is normally required to maintain a satisfactory clinical response