Biktarvy HIV-1 Treatment Medication
$ 4,122.00 $ 5,295.95
Biktarvy is a treatment of human immunodeficiency virus 1 (HIV-1) infection in adults. BIKTARVY is a combination of three antiviral drugs in a single tablet: bictegravir (new drug for HIV-1 treatment), emtricitabine, and tenofovir alafenamide (previously approved for HIV-1 treatment).
Biktarvy is a prescription medicine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat HIV infection in adults:
- who have never taken HIV medicines before, or
- to replace the current HIV medicines in the HIV regimen of people who:
- have a viral load (the amount of HIV in a sample of blood) that is less than 50 copies/mL,
- have been on the same HIV regimen for at least 3 months
- have never had treatment failure (treatment failure is when an HIV regimen is unable to control HIV infection)
- have no drug resistance mutations associated with any of the HIV medicines in Biktarvy (drug resistance mutations are changes in the genetic material of HIV that cause the virus to become insensitive to certain HIV medicines).
Biktarvy is a complete regimen for the treatment of HIV infection and should not be used with other HIV medicines.
Bictegravir – an HIV medicine called an integrase inhibitor
Emtricitabine – an HIV medicine called a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI)
Tenofovir alafenamide – another HIV medicine (also an NRTI)
- It is recommended to take one (1) tablet orally once daily with or without food.
Brand: Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Size: 30 tablets
Strength: bictegravir 50 mg / emtricitabine 200 mg / tenofovir alafenamide 25 mg
Buy Biktarvy HIV-1 Treatment Medication online at Mountainside Medical Equipment.