Clinical Guide to Skin and Wound Care, Seventh Edition
$ 74.98 $ 94.99
Understand and implement the most effective healing using the Clinical Guide to Skin and Wound Care by Cathy Thomas Hess which includes product advice, documentation regulations, updated information on lymphedema, and product profiles for easy identification. This guide will provide appropriate wound care based on patient needs and lowering costs. Profiles of more than 300 wound care products, in A to Z organization for easy identification.
Clinical Guide to Skin and Wound Care Features
- - Fundamentals of skin and wound care
- - Photos of skin and wound care products
- - Updated Lymphedema information
- - Increases efficacy, compliance, and cost-cutting measures
- - Provides deeper understanding of skin and wound management
- - Profiles of cleansers, moisture barriers, antifungals, antimicrobials, protectants, etc
Author: Cathy Thomas Hess RN, BSN, CWOCN
President & Director, Clinical OperationsWound Care Strategies, Inc.
Product Format: Spiralbound
Trim Size: 5 x 8
Pub Date: June 01, 2012
Get the most current information on skin and wound care, related products, and treatment regulations to effectively assess, treat, and document a variety of skin conditions using the Clinical Guide to Skin and Wound Care. Included in this reference guide are fundamental treatment details, treatment checklists, wound management recommendation guidelines, and comprehensive product details to help guide strategies.
Order the clinical Guide to Skin and Wound Care online today or call to consult with a friendly customer service representative at 888-687-4334!