Cyclophosphamide Capsules 50 mg
Cyclophosphamide Capsules 50 mg is a drug used to treat certain cancers and Nephrotic syndrome a kidney disorder that causes your body to excrete too much protein in your urine.
Cyclophosphamide is indicated for the treatment of:
- malignant lymphomas (Stages III and IV of the Ann Arbor staging system), Hodgkin’s disease, lymphocytic lymphoma (nodular or diffuse), mixed-cell type lymphoma, histiocytic lymphoma, Burkitt’s lymphoma.
- multiple myeloma.
- leukemias: chronic lymphocytic leukemia, chronic granulocytic leukemia (it is usually ineffective in acute blastic crisis), acute myelogenous and monocytic leukemia, acute lymphoblastic (stem-cell) leukemia (cyclophosphamide given during remission is effective in prolonging its duration).
- mycosis fungoides (advanced disease).
- neuroblastoma (disseminated disease).
- adenocarcinoma of the ovary
- carcinoma of the breast
Brand: Roxanne Laboratories
Size: 100 Tablets
Strength: 50 mg
Buy Cyclophosphamide Capsules 50 mg online at Mountainside Medical Equipment.