DayLight Seasonal Affective Disorder Therapy Lamp
$ 94.00 $ 139.95
DayLight SunLite seasonal affective disorder therapy light is a therapeutic lamp designed to provide safe doses of bright white light to treat mild to moderate symptoms of light deficiency. Bright light therapy systems, such as this unit, are the #1 recommended treatment method by health professionals for a variety of disorders that are commonly associated with light deficiency. This unit provides effective and pain-free treatments without the use of narcotics or other medications, which can be costly and have many undesirable side-effects.
DayLight SunLite (Silver) Features:
- 10,000 LUX at 10"
- 99.3% UV-filtered light
- Quick-change bulbs
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 13.38" (h) x 8.75" (w) x 2" (d)
- Weight: 3.25 lbs.
DayLight SunLite (Silver) Benefits:
- Provides effective and pain-free treatments without the use of narcotics or other medications, which can be costly and have many undesirable side-effects
- The light passes through UV filters for enhanced safety
- Contemporary style and design with an attractive silver color scheme
- Great for use at home, at the office, and while traveling
- Lightweight for easy transportation
- Low maintenance with tool-free quick-change light bulbs
While there are a number of different beneficial uses for this therapeutic lamp, some of the more common uses include (but aren’t limited to) effectively treating:
A Few Recommendations for Optimal Usage:
- ♦Position the unit so the light shines downwards on the user, with their eyes positioned in the center of the light screen
- ♦Sit facing the light with your eyes open, since it’s not necessary or recommended to stare directly into the light you can read, eat, or use the phone while using this unit
- ♦Use on a regular basis for about 20-30 minutes a day
Manufacturer: Carex Health Brands
UPC number: 023601038012
Choose a clinically proven effective non-invasive treatment for disorders caused by light deficiency with this therapeutic lamp. Shine on by ordering yours today! Place an order using our conveniently easy to use website or by calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to place an order by phone and speak with one of our helpful Medical Supply Specialists.