Devon PC60A Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
$ 62.00 $ 79.50
Devon PC60A Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is designed to quickly and accurately provide you with your blood oxygen level percentage and pulse rate. Complete with a carry case and lanyard for convenient and easy transport, this compact pulse oximeter features an easy-to-read LCD display and an auto shut-off function to save battery life.
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Features:
Dimensions and Weight:
How can a pulse oximeter help me?
A pulse oximeter, the device used to monitor oxygen saturation levels in the blood, helps many different people in many different ways. Here is a list to name a few:
- If you’re an athlete, it can help you to monitor your heart rate and the amount of oxygen in your blood during extensive physical activity.
- Mountain climbers can monitor when they need to supplement oxygen as they reach high altitudes.
- It can help parents with asthmatic children monitor their activity and lung function.
- Doctors performing surgery on patients can monitor heart and lung activity as the patient is under anesthesia.
- Some pulse oximeters can record the data measured, and would thus be helpful in diagnosing sleep apnea patients.
- Pilots in non-pressureized cabins use this to monitor the amount of O2 their blood is getting