Disposable Inner Cannula for DIC Trach Tubes
Smith Medical Portex Disposable Inner Cannula for D.I.C. Trach Tubes are a flexible, plastic siliconized polyester vinyl chloride Tracheostomy cannula that slides into and out of the trach tube to clean mucus and secretions from the trachea (windpipe). Available in five color-coded sizes for quick identification.
Note: Doctors recommend that the Inner Cannula should not be left out of the Trach Tube for more than 10 to 15 minutes.
DIC Inner Cannula Sizes and Color-Coded
- 526060 Orange Inner Cannula for 6.0 mm Tube (ID 5.0 mm)
- 526070 Green (7 mm) Inner Cannula for 7.0 mm Tube (ID 6.0 mm)
- 526080 White (8 mm) Inner Cannula for 8.0 mm Tube (ID 7.0 mm)
- 526090 Blue (9 mm) Inner Cannula for 9.0 mm Tube (ID 8.0 mm)
- 526100 Yellow (10 mm) Inner Cannula for 10.0 mm Tube (ID 9.0 mm)
Buy DIC Inner Cannula Tubes online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company certified with the United Stated Government.