Dr. Scholl's Hot & Cold Foot Massage Ball
Dr. Scholl’s Hot & Cold Foot Massage Ball was designed to massage and deliver hot and cold therapy to your feet; even reaching the plantar fascia area.
The plantar fascia is a thick band of tissue that runs across the bottom of your foot and connects your heel bone to your toes. The Hot & Cold Foot Massage Ball can be used in several ways to relieve tired and achy feet, giving you the opportunity to customize the treatment you need when you need it. For example, cold therapy helps reduce overall inflammation and swelling of the foot that causes discomfort. Additionally, applying cold therapy can temporarily reduce nerve activity to soot he discomfort. Alternatively, hot massage therapy helps to improve circulation and blood flow and can relax the ligaments and tendons throughout the foot, including your plantar fascia area. This can soothe discomfort and help you move with ease, in the morning, throughout your day, and at night.
You may also use the massage ball at room temperature for a gentle or targeted, stimulating massage.
- Designed to massage the foot and shaped to easily reach the plantar fascia area.
- Hot therapy soothes muscle soreness.
- Cold therapy reduces inflammation and helps helps increase circulation.
- Smooth and nubbed sections provide a gentle or targeted, stimulating massage.
- Dishwasher safe. Not SAFE to microwave or fill with anything other than water. Exceeding water temperature guidelines may result in scalding or other injury.
- Please follow the instructions provided carefully. Be sure to fill the ball with NO MORE than ½ cup of water (100mL). If overfilled and placed in the freezer, frozen ice will expand and crack the shell as a result.