Drug Overdose Reversal Kit
$ 67.00 $ 99.95
Naloxone Kits (Narcan) dose for opioid or heroin overdose reversal used to by Police departments, harm reduction coalition agencies, drug treatment centers and family members at Home. This kit contains everything you need including the nasal spray. Packed in a protective case to help prevent any damage.
Naloxone Kit Features:
- Saves lives
- Complete Kit that Contains Nasal Spray, Atomizer needed All-In-One
- Prefilled Syringe Included
- Contains the atomizer nasal spray, prefilled syringe, cpr mask, nitrile gloves
Signs and Symptoms: Unresponsive, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, dizziness, loss of balance, seizures (fitting), drowsiness.
1. Remove protective cap from prefilled syringe vial and injector.
2. Thread vial into injector 3 half turns, or until stopper is pierced by metal cannula.
Note: Do NOT push vial into injector, This may cause misalignment.
3. Unwrap MAD300 Nasal atomizer and connect to tip of prefilled syringe.
4. Remove cover and expel directly into the nostrils.
Brand: Mountainside Medical Equipment
Buy Naloxone Kits for drug overdose victims, Narcan Kits, and Naloxone nasal spray online at Mountainside Medical Equipment