Drug Overdose Reversal Kit
$ 65.00 $ 99.95
Used by Police departments, harm reduction coalition agencies, drug treatment centers and even family members to have on in case a overdose happens. This kit contains everything you need including the nasal spray. Packed in a protective case to help prevent any damage.
- Very important to have on hand
- Imprinted of the front
- Training kits also available (sold separate)
- Contains the adomizer nasal spray, prefilled syringe, cpr mask, nitrile gloves
Signs and Symptoms: Unresponsive, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, dizziness, loss of balance, seizures (fitting), drowsiness.
1. Remove protective cap from prefilled syringe vial and injector.
2. Thread vial into injector 3 half turns, or until stopper is pierced by metal cannula.
Note: Do NOT push vial into injector, This may cause misalignment.
3. Unwrap MAD300 Nasal atomizer and connect to tip of prefilled syringe.
4. Remove cover and expel directly into the nostrils.
Caution: Improper engaging may cause glass breakage and subsequent injury.
Buy Kits here for professional and home use by parents, and law enforcement patrol officers to revive overdose victims.