Essential Bath Stool - White
$ 36.00 $ 59.95
Essential Bath Stool is a white, waterproof bathtub seat to help prevent falls. The Essential Bath Stool has soft grey rubber feet that provide you with a sturdy seat in your shower or bathtub. Made to fit even the narrowest of spaces, this bath stool is equipped with a textured seat and large tips at the end of the legs to ensure a secure, durable support as you bathe.
Fits all tubs and showers, including narrow facilities (RV’s or manufactured homes)
- Waterproof and easy to clean
- Lightweight molded construction
- Provides higher seating surface (easier to get out)
- Safe, textured white seat
- Overall width: 26”
- Width at the bottom of the tips: 13”
- User weight limit: 250 lbs
How can I prevent accidental injury from falling?
Millions of adults fall every year. If you have a physically challenging or debilitating disease, such as Parkinson’s, or MS, or have had a stroke, you could be at risk and should make sure that your surroundings are safe, and secure. An accident can be the result of a slip on a slick floor, the inability to stand for long periods of time, or a simple trip over a pet or object.
A few simple things you can do to reduce your chances of a fall are:
- Be up to date on your ear and eye exams. Better sight and hearing means you will be more aware of your surroundings.
- Exercise. Taking the time to do some physical activity - like going for a walk every day - will strengthen your muscles and coordination ability.
- Keep your home area tidy.
- Utilize safety devices such as a security pole or bath stool to help you stand, sit and bathe.
- Make sure you have someone close by who can help you and you can easily get in contact with in the event an accident does happen.