Fluzone Quadrivalent 2022 - 2023 Flu Vaccine Single-Dose Vials 0.5 mL x 10 Count **Refrigerated Item**
Fluzone Quadrivalent 2022 - 2023 Flu Vaccine PSingle-Dose Vials 0.5 mL x 10 Count. Fluzone Quadrivalent is a vaccine indicated for active immunization for the prevention of influenza disease caused by influenza A subtype viruses and type B viruses contained in the vaccine.
- Multi-dose vial, 5 mL, for persons 6 months of age and older
- Fluzone Quadrivalent (Influenza Vaccine) for intramuscular injection is an inactivated influenza vaccine, prepared from influenza viruses propagated in embryonated chicken eggs.
- The 5 mL multi-dose vial presentation contains thimerosal, a mercury derivative, added as a preservative
- Each 0.5 mL dose from the multi-dose vial contains 25 mcg mercury
- Each 0.25 mL dose from the multi-dose vial contains 12.5 mcg mercury
- 6 to 35 months 0.25 mL ; 3 years and above 0.5 mL
Note: Non-Returnable Item
Brand: Sanofi Pasteur