Handheld Pulse Oximeter with Finger Sensor, USB Cable & Software
$ 249.00 $ 499.99
Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter is a device designed to monitor oxygen saturation and pulse rate of adult and pediatric patients. It perfect for nursing homes, hospitals and home care. Handheld Pulse Oximeter with Finger Sensor, USB Cable & Software can Record and Transfer 72 Hours of Data for up to 99 different Patients.
Hand-Held SP02 Pulse Oximeter Features:
- Rubber grip design offers special protection.
- Compact, lightweight design for simple, one-hand operation.
- High brightness LED displays SpO2, pulse rate and pulse bar.
- Meets the standard for conscious sedation.
- Up to 99 patients’ ID and 72-hour record storage.
- Visual & audio alarm, low battery alarm.
- Data transfer to PC for storage or printing.
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included).
Buy Handheld Pulse Oximeter with Finger Sensor, USB Cable & Software online at Mountainside Medical Equipment today!