Terry Cloth Adult Bib with Velco Closure 18 x 30
$ 5.95 $ 9.95
Designed to help keep patients’ clothing clean and stain-free, Hook and Loop (Velcro) Terry Cloth Clothing Protectors are made using a heavyweight terry cloth blend of 85% cotton / 15% polyester. Especially great for using during meal times, this adult bib provides an extra large coverage area that is 18 inches long and 30 inches wide. It has a convenient hook and loop Velcro closure that makes it easy to put on and take off and can be tossed in the washing machine to clean.
- Adult bib clothing protector
- Large coverage area
- Machine washable
- Closure type: Hook and loop fastener (Velcro)
- Material: 85% Cotton / 15% Polyester
- Color: Blue
- Size: 18” long and 30” wide
- Easy to put on and take off
- Velcro closure eliminates fumbling with small buttons/snaps
- Large coverage area for more complete protection
- Easy care – just toss it in the washing machine
- Latex-free and safe to use with those who latex allergies or sensitivities
- Made using a heavyweight terry cloth blend of 85% cotton / 15% polyester
- Hospitals, nursing homes, and other long-term care facilities
- Homecare settings
- Just about any other type of settings
Take some of the stress out of meal times by using these adult bibs to protect clothing from food and drink spills. Receive the best pricing available for Medline’s Hook and Loop (Velcro) Terry Cloth Clothing Protectors, 18” x 30” by placing an order through our website or calling one of our friendly customer service representatives who is awaiting your call at 1-888-687-4334.
Terry Cloth Adult Bib with Velco Closure 18 x 30 TagsAdult Bibs | Bib | Clothing | Dinner | Dinning | Eating Bibs | Food | Hook and Loop | Medline | Protect Clothes | Terry Cloth | Velcro | Washine Machine |
You also Viewed
The Terry Cloth Clothing Protectors are pretty good items. However, my mom's needs would require the cloth to be thicker with a liner, but in the absence of that, they work. I was using a regular towel but it kept falling out of place. These protectors hook around the neck like baby bibs, so that's a plus.