Ichthammol Skin Ointment 20% 1 oz tube
$ 11.50 $ 19.95
Ichthammol Ointment is designed to soothe and ease various skin disorders. It is 20% in concentration and is also made with petrolatum, light mineral oil and lanolin – ingredients used to soothe and moisturize irritated skin. Sometimes referred to as “black drawing salve,” this ointment is commonly used to treat insect bites, boils, stings, splinters, and skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis and acne.
Ichthammol Ointment is so versatile - not to mention handy if you spend a lot of time outside! Insect bites, stings and splinters can be painful. They irritate the skin in a way that you can definitely see and feel. Ichthammol is a salve that will work to draw out the infection, leaving your skin soothed and relieved. It works the same way with a common splinter – just apply over the affected are and it will help to draw the splinter out toward the surface of the skin, as it eases the pain. Use ichthammol ointment when you need soothing skin irritant relief.
Black Salve Features
- Used to soothe skin disorders
- Commonly referred to as: “black-drawing salve”
- 1 oz tube
- Sold by: Each
- Light mineral oil
- Cleanse and dry the affected area
- Apply ointment to the affected area 1-2 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
- May also be coverec by a sterile gauze dressing
- External use only
- Avoid eye contact
- Ask a doctor before use if you have puncture wounds or serious burns
- Stop use and ask a doctor if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists.
You also Viewed
poorly packaged for shipping. just a little more pressure from being crushed would have generated quite a mess.