Juluca HIV Medication Tablets 2-in-1 HIV-1 Treatment Regimen
Juluca HIV Medication Tablets are a unique 2-in-1 prescription medicine that is used without other antiretroviral medicines to treat Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 (HIV-1) infection in adults to replace their current anti-HIV-1 medicines when their healthcare provider determines that they meet certain requirements.
2 things to know about Juluca:
- It may keep you undetectable with only 2 medicines in 1 pill.
- It's 1 small pill taken once per day with a meal - in fact, it's the smallest single-pill HIV-1 treatment available.
- Take Juluca every day with a meal - exactly as your doctor tells you
- Take Juluca around the same time every day (or night)
- Take Juluca as a replacement for your current HIV regimen
- Take Juluca exactly as prescribed
Juluca contains the following two different medicines combined in one pill:
- Dolutegravir – an HIV medicine called an integrase inhibitor
- Rilpivirine – an HIV medicine called a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI).
Integrase inhibitors block an HIV enzyme called integrase and NNRTIs block an HIV enzyme called reverse transcriptase. (An enzyme is a protein that starts or increases the speed of a chemical reaction.) By blocking integrase and reverse transcriptase, these two drugs work in combination to prevent HIV from multiplying and can reduce the amount of HIV in the body.
HIV medicines can’t cure HIV/AIDS, but taking a combination of HIV medicines (called an HIV regimen) every day helps people with HIV live longer, healthier lives. HIV medicines also reduce the risk of HIV transmission.
Brand: ViiV Healthcare
Size: 30 tablets
Strength: dolutegravir 50 mg / rilpivirine 25 mg
Buy Juluca HIV Medication Tablets 2-in-1 HIV-1 Treatment Regimen online at Mountainside Medical Equipment.