Level A Full Hazmat Suit Front Entry Fully Encapsulated, Chemical Resistant Suit
$ 1,250.00 $ 3,995.00
Level A Full Hazmat Suit with Front Entry Fully Encapsulated, Expanded Back Chemical Resistant Protective Hazmat Suit. DuPont™ Tychem® 10000 Encapsulated Level A Suit. Expanded Back, Front Entry. Extra-Wide Visor, 3 Layers: 40 mil PVC / Teflon® 5 mil / 20 mil PVC. Attached Dual Layer Gloves, Internal: Multi-layer laminate / External: Butyl. Attached Socks with Outer Boot Flaps. Double Storm Flap with Hook & Loop Closure. Two Exhaust Valves. Double Taped Seams. Lime Yellow.
|Style:||Encap. Level A, Expanded Back, Front Entry|
|Sizes:||SM, MD, LG, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X|
|Case Count:||1 per case|
Level A Full Hazmat Suit has excellent chemical barrier properties and offers an extremely durable fabric that is puncture- and tear-resistant. Tychem® 10000 fabric shows at least 30 minutes of barrier protection to 322 challenge chemicals with no observed breakthrough. Tychem® 10000 is specifically developed for protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals. This high-performance chemical barrier fabric is suited for industrial, HazMat, and domestic preparedness applications.
- Encapsulated Level A garment design is our highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor/gas exposures for both the wearer and respiratory equipment
- Double taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered, both inside and outside of garment with compatible chemical-resistant material by heat-sealing.
- Expanded faceshield provides wide 220 degree viewing angle. EX faceshield is three-layer laminate composed of 40 mil PVC/5 mil Teflon® /20 mil PVC
- Front entry design allows wearer to partially don garment (maintain standby position) without assistance
- Expanded back to accommodate self-contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Vapor tight zipper. Extra long to increase garment opening and aid donning and doffing
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Attached internal gloves composed of five layer laminate film for a broad range of chemical protection
- Butyl B 161 gloves provide mechanical and physical durability to help protect inner glove. Gloves are attached with vapor tight ring and clamp system and are replaceable.
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Two exhaust valves release higher pressure inside encapsulating garments while simultaneously helping to prevent inward leakage of external vapors or particles into the garment. One-way valves are positive pressure and open on demand. Valves include splash covers made of barrier material to help prevent liquid intrusion. Valves are located on left back of head and right lower back.
- Internal adjustable waist belt system for support and improved fit
- Additional barrier material sewn at knees and over taped for added abrasion resistance when kneeling or crawling
- Each suit has a unique serial number and is fully tested at time of manufacture including positive air pressure integrity testing per ASTM F1052.
- Pass-thrus are optional and can be installed upon request when ordering. Some suits are available with optional pass-thrus to accommodate the following SCBA manufacturers: Scott, Interspiro, MSA, Draeger, Survivair®. Please call Customer Service 1-800-931-3456 for additional information.
- Made in the USA, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) compliant and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant