Lifesource Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor UB-521
$ 59.00 $ 74.95
The Lifesource Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor UB-521 offers professional grade accuracy and lasting performance. Complete with a durable carrying case, logbook, and a large digital display, this wrist blood pressure unit is great for travel and easy to use.
UB521 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Features:
- Professional-grade accuracy
- 90 memory recall
- Irregular Heartbeat feature
- Averaging function
- Simultaneous bp and pulse rate readout
- Fast reading output
- One button operation
- Ideal for travel
- Durable carrying case
- Fits wrists up to 8.5" (21.5cm)
- Batteries, 4 week logbook and Bilingual instructions included
Manufacturer: LifeSource (A & D Medical)
Product Number: UB-521
Not only does this Life Source blood pressure monitor have a 90 memory recall and irregular heartbeat indicator, but it also will show you where your blood pressure measurements rank in terms of health standards right on screen.
The averaging function and logbook allows you to track your heart health patterns over time. Plus, the lightweight, compact design of this wrist monitor makes it great for travel – slip it in your bag, and you can continue to monitor your blood pressure regularly on the road!
Get your Lifesource Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor UB-521 online today, or speak with one of our knowledgeable customer service team members for more information at 1-888-687-4334.
- Dimensions: 1.2" (d) x 2.4" (w) x 2.6" (h) (30 x 60 x 65 mm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (89 g) without batteries
- Display Digital: 9/7 mm character height
- Pressurization: Automatic, using micropump
- Deflation: Constant air release-valve system
- Type: Oscillometric
- Accuracy Pressure: ±3 mmHg or 2%, whichever is greater; Pulse: ±5%
- Pressure Range: 20mmHg to 280 mmHg; Pulse: 40 to 200 pulses/minute
- Power Source: 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries (included).
- Battery Life: Approx. 400 measurements