Lil Critters Calcium Gummy Bears with Vitamin D3, 60 Count
$ 5.49 $ 5.95
Lil Critters Calcium Gummy Bears are an excellent and delicious way to make sure your kids get the calcium that they need the most. These gummy bears taste great and are rich in calcium with one gummy containing as much as almost calcium as a 5 oz glass of milk making staying healthy easy.
- * Calcium and vitamin D3 enriched
- * Great tasting black cherry, orange, and strawberry flavors
- * Kid-friendly gummy bear shape
- * Natural colors and flavors
- * Milk-free
- * Vegetarian approved formula
- * Kids love them so much they’ll ask to take their vitamins
- * 100% milk free vegetarian approved formula
- * Each gummy contains all most as much calcium as a 5 oz glass of milk (200 mg)
- * Provides all the calcium and vitamin D3 required for stronger and healthier bones
- * Uses only natural colors and flavors, which are obtained from natural plant based colorants, such as annatto, black carrot juice and tumeric
- * PBA-free packaging is also recyclable
- * Chew up two (2) gummies per day. Chew completely, and for improved safety, children should not run or play hard while chewing their gummies.
- * Store in a cool place and keep dry
- * Store out of reach of children
Product # - RDC10484541
Ingredients - Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 220 IU, Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate) 200 mg,Phosphorus (as as tricalcium phosphate) 100 mg,Sodium 10 mg
Other Ingredients - Sucrose, glucose syrup, gelatin, pectin, natural flavors, citric acid, lactic acid, medium chain triglycerides, colors (purple carrot juice concentrate, blueberry and carrot concentrate, annatto extract), furnaric acid, and canola lecithin
Looking for an easy way to ensure that your kids get all the calcium and vitamin D3 that they need but without putting up a fight? Then the Lil Critters Gummy Bears supplements with calcium and vitamin D3 are just what you’ve been looking for. Order today and help your kids get on the road to better bone health. Place an order today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Medical Supply Associates.