MADdy Pediatric Mucosal Atomization Device, 25/Case
$ 159.00 $ 174.95
Helping put frightened pediatric patients at ease so procedures can be performed while causing less distress, the MADdy Pediatric Mucosal Atomization Device features a unique and kid-friendly colorful blowfish design that helps distract and ease young patients while a fine mist of atomized topical treatments is delivered to their nose, mouth, throat, hypopharynx, larynx, and/or trachea. Specially designed to be used with pediatric patients, this device uses a small atomizing tip that is connected to a flexible applicator than can be bent and shaped for the targeted delivery of exact doses to a specifically targeted location.
- Atomizes and administers topical solutions intranasally and intraorally
- Kid-friendly design with a colorful blowfish
- Completely needle-free!
- For use with pediatric patients
- For single patient use only
- Particle size of 30 microns
- System dead space of 0.19 mL (with syringe) / 0.13 mL (device only)
- Tip diameter of 0.19” (4.8 mm)
- Overall length of 4.5” (11.4cm)
- Comes in multiple child-friendly bright colors
- Includes luer lock connection
- Available with or without a 3 mL syringe
- Packaged with 25 individually wrapped devices per case
- Sold by: the case
- For more precise control over exactly how much medication is used and where it is placed
- To administer a fine mist of topical medications across the nose, mouth, throat, hypopharynx, larynx, and trachea
- For any and all pediatric procedures requiring the use of topical anesthetics, such as with difficult or awake intubations, bronchoscopy, TEE, and endoscopy procedures
MAD800 - MADdy Pediatric Atomizer w/3 mL Syringe - 25/bx
MAD900 - MADdy Pediatric Atomizer w/o 3 mL Syringe - 25/bx
Choose a non-invasive and needle-free drug delivery method with enhanced precision and control by using the kid-friendly MADdy Pediatric Mucosal Atomization Device when treating nervous and frightened pediatric patients. Place an order today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Medical Supply Associates.