MADgic Airway Device with 5 mL Syringe & 7 foot O2 Tubing,10/Box
$ 195.00 $ 229.95
The ideal choice for all of your difficult and awake airway procedures requiring fiberoptic scoping, the MADgic Airway Device is innovatively designed to help ease the procedure for both clinicians and patients alike. Enabling the simultaneous delivery of atomized topical anesthetics and oxygen, the MADgic Airway Device is a great choice for creating a temporary airway and smoothing the process of fiberoptic intubation.
The MADgic Airway Device with 5 mL Syringe & 7 foot O2 Tubing e has a built-in airway atomizer that allows atomized liquids to be delivered to the vocal cords and larynx (whether the patient is awake, unconscious, or even in an upright position) and enables passive oxygenation to be delivered directly to the glottic opening, while still permitting the use of additional oxygenation using a mask. This fiberoptic compatible oral airway device comes in one convenient size that can be used with a wide range of endotracheal tubes (ETTs). It’s designed for easy side unloading of ETTs and can be peeled away after the insertion of the ETT, if desired.
- For airways requiring a fiberoptic scope
- Delivers topical anesthetic and oxygenation
- Latex-free and DEHP-free
- For single patient use
- Rx Only
- Particle size of 30-100 microns
- System dead space of 0.15 ml
- Oxygen flow rate of 2-3 liters/minute @ 50 psi
- Size = 9 cm airway (6.5-8.0 ETT)
- Includes a 5 mL syringe and 7 ft. long green O2 tubing
- Packaged with 10 devices per box
- Sold by: the box
**Not intended for pediatric use
** 9 CM AIRWAY FITS 6.5 MM-8.0 MM ID ENDOTRACHEAL TUBE
- Enables the simultaneous delivery of atomized topical anesthetics and oxygen
- Creates a temporary airway for fiberoptic intubations and fiberoptic scoping
- Protects the fiberoptic scope
- Atomizes and delivers topical anesthetics
- Delivers oxygen right into the glottic opening
- Can be used while patients are awake and alert or while they are unconscious
- Can be used with a wide range of endotracheal tubes (ETTs)
- Designed for easy side unloading of ETTs
- As an oropharyngeal airway
- As an adjunct to assist with oxygen delivery and airway topical anesthetic delivery
- As a guide for flexible fiberoptic laryngoscopy and bronchoscopy
- As a guide for fiberoptic-assisted endotracheal intubation
Product number: MAD780
Delivering anesthetics prior to fiberoptic scoping and intubations helps increase patient comfort by suppressing the airway’s response to stimulation, making the procedure smoother and easier for both the patient and the clinician that is performing the procedure.
Purchase today for a great low price by placing an order online, using our easy-to-use website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Specialists.