Male Intermittent Antibacterial Catheter 16”
$ 1.59 $ 2.95
Rochester Medical’s Male Intermittent Antibacterial Catheters contain antibacterial protection against UTIs (urinary tract infections) and are designed for use as needed. Coated with Nitrofurazone, an antibacterial agent that’s been proven effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, this 16 inch catheter features a smooth silicone construction, a seamless tip, 4 comfort-sized drainage eyes and is latex-free, PVC-free and DEHP-free for further protection.
The Personal Catheter by Rochester Medical provides many benefits to those who need an intermittent catheter. Not only is it made with silicone and specialized drainage eyes specifically designed for comfort and smooth insertion, but it also doesn’t contain latex, DEHP or PVC in order to reduce the risk of skin irritants and allergic reactions to the catheters. The outer layer is mixed with Nitrofurazone, an antibacterial solution used to protect your system from the bacteria that causes UTIs. Use a male catheter that is designed for both safety and comfort with Antibacterial Personal Catheters.
- Male intermittent catheterization with antibacterial UTI protection
What is Nitrofurazone?
- Antibacterial agent
- Shown over the past 60 years to be safe and effective against a broad spectrum of bacterial pathogens
- Does not absorb into the system
Male Intermittent Catheter Features:
- Non-systemic antibacterial nitrofurazone agent
- Smooth silicone construction
- Seamless tip
- 4 comfort-sized drainage eyes
- Latex free
- PVC free
- DEHP free
- 16” in length
- Available in 12, 14, 16, 18 Fr sizes
- Sold by: Each
** Price may vary depending on size chosen